The search for the next director of ISU Dining has been narrowed to four finalists. Campus interviews, including open forum sessions, begin next week.
The finalists are:
- Mohamed Ali, auxiliaries operations director, Ohio University, Athens
- John Gaughan, general manager and director of operations, Chartwells Dining Services, Shippensburg University, Pennsylvania
- Gayle Hanson, senior food service director, Aramark, Peoria, Illinois
- Amanda Steiner, resident district manager, Sodexo Campus Services, North Carolina A&T University, Greensboro
Campus interviews include a one-hour open forum. Attendees can submit candidate evaluations through an online form. All open forums will be held from 11 a.m. to noon in the Memorial Union. The scheduled dates and room locations are:
- Nov. 12, Steiner, Gold Room
- Nov. 13, Hanson, Cardinal Room
- Nov. 19, Ali, Gold Room
- Nov. 20, Gaughan, Gold Room
About the search
Information about the finalists, including résumés and cover letters, is available on the student affairs website. The search committee, chaired by associate vice president for student affairs Martino Harmon, is working with the Massachusetts-based executive search firm, The Spelman and Johnson Group.
The successful candidate succeeds Nancy Keller, who served as dining director from 2006 to January of this year.