Open forums for the final four candidates to be Iowa State's next president are scheduled for 4 p.m. Monday through Thursday next week in the Memorial Union.
The forums Monday and Wednesday, Oct. 9 and Oct. 11, will be held in the MU Sun Room. The forums Tuesday and Thursday, Oct. 10 and Oct. 12, will be in the MU Great Hall.
Candidates will kick off the one-hour forums with a presentation, then will answer questions from attendees.
The forums will livestream on the ISU presidential search website and will be archived for later viewing after all the forums have been held.
Search committee members invited four finalists to campus to interview for the university's top leadership position, which was vacated this spring when former President Steven Leath left to be president of Auburn University.
Identities of the candidates, and their curriculum vitae, will be posted to the search website the morning before each arrives on campus.
The search website also will have an online form allowing members of the public to provide feedback about the finalists.
The forums had been set for Oct. 5-6 and Oct. 9-10, but the dates were changed due to scheduling conflicts.
The state Board of Regents plans to hold a special meeting Oct. 23 in Ames, where it will hear from the search committee, interview finalists and select Iowa State's 16th president.
- Four presidential finalists invited to campus, Sept. 28, 2017
- Eight to interview for Iowa State presidency, Sept. 14, 2017
- More than 60 applicants considered in presidential search, Sept. 7, 2017
- Presidential search shifts to next phase, Aug. 24, 2017
- Search is on for Iowa State's next president, July 6, 2017
- Iowa Staters talk about their next president, June 15, 2017
- Presidential search timeline will match 2011 search, April 27, 2017
- Presidential search will be open, March 30, 2017
- Leath takes top job at Auburn University, March 23, 2017