Four finalists named in dean of students search
Four finalists have been named in the search for Iowa State's next dean of students. They are:
- Pamela Anthony, assistant dean of students at Georgia State University, Atlanta
- Miron Billingsley, associate vice president for student affairs at Prairie View A&M, Texas
- Adam Goldstein, associate dean of students at Florida State University, Tallahassee
- Terry Mena, associate dean of students at Florida Atlantic University, Boca Raton
Each finalist will interview on campus during the next two weeks and participate in a public forum at the Memorial Union. The forum dates and locations are as follows:
- Goldstein: April 24, 3 p.m., Pioneer Room
- Billingsley: April 27, 3 p.m., Campanile Room
- Anthony: May 1, 3 p.m., Cardinal Room
- Mena, May 2, 3 p.m., Cardinal Room
The finalists' vitae and an evaluation form for use by members of the university community are posted on the vice president for student affairs' website.
Former dean of students Dione Somerville left Iowa State last June to become vice president for student affairs at Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania. James Dorsett, director of the international students and scholars office, has been serving as interim dean of students since early October.