Two finalists are interviewing on campus this week for the leadership post in the division of operations and finance. They are:
- David Moore, chief budget officer and associate vice president for financial planning and budgeting, Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey
- Shawn Norman, associate vice president for planning, budget and analysis, University of Nevada, Reno
Norman was on campus Oct. 31-Nov. 1, and Moore is visiting Nov. 3-4. The finalists are meeting with various campus and community leaders. Their visits don't include a campus forum, but all operations and finance employees have the opportunity to meet them in a one-hour forum.
Former senior vice president for operations and finance Pam Cain retired from the university in September. Heather Paris, associate vice president for finance services, is serving as interim senior vice president for the division.
- Submit nominations for operations and finance leadership post, Sept. 22, 2022
- Heather Paris named to operations and finance interim post, July 21, 2022
- Senior VP Cain will retire this fall, May 26, 2022