Finalists will be interviewing on campus next week for new associate vice president positions in the finance and university human resources offices. Open forums -- which include a presentation and audience Q&A -- are scheduled during the candidate interviews.
The associate vice presidents are the first hires in a phased approach to filling specialist positions in the improved service delivery structures. The successful candidates will assist with Iowa State's transition to improved service delivery models, lead the central teams of finance and HR specialists, and report to the senior vice president for finance and vice president for university human resources, respectively.
Candidate names will be released the day before their campus forums. Resumes and evaluation forms will be available on the UHR and finance search websites, and through WorkCyte's improved service delivery webpage. Evaluation forms must be submitted by 5 p.m. Dec. 20 to be considered.
- Dec. 17, 11 a.m.-noon, 2019 Morrill
- Dec. 18, 1:30-2:30 p.m., MU Gallery
- Dec. 19, 1:30-2:30 p.m., MU Gallery (editor's note: canceled Dec. 17)
- Improved service delivery moves forward with release of hiring plan, Nov. 29, 2018
- Phased approach proposed for service delivery changes, Nov. 15, 2018
- Workday go-live date moved to 2019, March 8, 2018