At present, only five ringtones and a silent mode are available on the phone. To change your ringtone:
- Press the "options" key, scroll down to "preferences" and select by pressing ▶
- Press ▶ to select "tone" and ▶ again to select "ring tone"
- Scroll for desired tone. (NOTE: If tones aren't yet ringing as you scroll through, listen to tones here.)
- Stop on the tone you like and and press "done" softkey
At present, only five ring tones and a silent mode are available on the phone. To change your ring tone:
- Press “options” key
- Press “audio” on the touchscreen
- Press the button next to “ring tone”
- Scroll tones and select one (NOTE: If tones aren't yet ringing as you scroll through, listen to tones here)
- Press the “goodbye” key to exit the menu
Keys and softkeys
Keys are the permanently labeled buttons on your phone. Examples: "goodbye," "options" and "hold" keys.
Softkeys show up on your screen and change, depending on your task or settings. On the Aastra 6737i, you invoke a softkey by pressing the black button adjacent to its screen. The Aastra 6739i has a touchscreen, so you simply press the softkey.