View callers list
The "callers list" stores up to 200 incoming calls. Telephone icons beside the call indicate whether your call was answered or not. Answered calls display a phone with the receiver raised. On unanswered calls, the recever is in place. To access the list:
- Press the "callers" softkey and use ▲ ▼ to scroll through the list
- Within the list, the softkey provides options to dial, edit or delete calls
The "callers list" stores up to 200 incoming calls. To access the list:
- Press the "callers" key on the front panel
- Press the ▲ ▼ softkeys on the screen to view callers
- You'll have options to dial callers, post callers to your directory or delete calls
Keys and softkeys
Keys are the permanently labeled buttons on your phone. Examples: "goodbye," "options" and "hold" keys.
Softkeys show up on your screen and change, depending on your task or settings. On the Aastra 6737i, you invoke a softkey by pressing the black button adjacent to its screen. The Aastra 6739i has a touchscreen, so you simply press the softkey.