A Faculty Experience work group led jointly by the Faculty Senate and the office of the senior vice president and provost is working to identify and take action on issues of concern, identified by faculty, in response to results from the fall 2017 campus climate survey.
Two open forums have been scheduled to solicit input on potential climate initiatives:
- Wednesday, Oct. 17, 4-5 p.m., 198 Parks Library
- Thursday, Nov. 1, 11 a.m.-12:30 p.m., MU Pioneer Room
Faculty also may submit ideas to the provost's office anonymously online.
The work group is one of four charged by President Wendy Wintersteen last spring with developing initiatives that improve the experience of undergraduate students, graduate students and postdoctoral scholars, faculty, and merit and professional and scientific employees.
Members of the work group are:
- Co-chair Jonathan Wickert, senior vice president and provost
- Co-chair Peter Martin, president, Faculty Senate
- Claire Andreasen, professor, Veterinary Medicine
- Dawn Bratsch-Prince, associate provost for faculty
- Brenda Lohman, associate dean, Human Sciences
- Cameron Rayburn, lecturer, Engineering
- Jane Rongerude, associate professor, Design
- Jose Rosa, professor, Ivy College of Business
- Meifen Wei, professor, Liberal Arts and Sciences
Additional information on the work group and other initiatives can be found on the provost's website.