Search is underway for business services leader
A search committee has been appointed and tasked with selecting the next assistant vice president for business services in the university services division.
Interim assistant vice president Nancy Brooks, who has served in the position since July 2015, will retire from Iowa State on May 19. Norm Hill, director of logistics and support services, will serve as the interim assistant VP beginning May 20 until the position is filled.
Senior vice president for university services Kate Gregory appointed the group's members. Mark Miller, director of parking in the public safety department, is serving as chair. The application period has closed, and the search committee has begun reviewing the candidate pool. The committee will share additional information, including invitations to stakeholder groups to participate in the interviews, as the search progresses.
Serving with Miller on the search committee are:
- Cameron Campbell, associate dean, College of Design
- Karen Cline, business manager, business services
- Jody Danielson, assistant director, facilities planning and management
- Danny Johnson, associate dean, College of Business
- Joan Piscitello, treasurer, office of the treasurer
- David Popelka, associate chief information officer, information technology
- Aragula Rao, associate vice president, office of the vice president for research