Five candidates for a new director of student affairs assessment and research position in the division of student affairs will interview on campus in the coming weeks.
The director will design and implement assessment and research projects for student affairs programs and services, as well as oversee and direct the division's assessment, research and evaluation of programs and services. The successful candidate will report to the office of the senior vice president for student affairs.
The candidates, with links to their résumés, are:
- Becki Elkins, registrar and director of institutional research and assessment, Cornell College, Mount Vernon
- Aurelia Kollasch, senior research analyst, department of residence, Iowa State
- Matthew Pistilli, director of assessment and planning, Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis
- Ekaterina Ralston, research manager, office of admissions, Iowa State
- Denise Williams-Klotz, assistant director, office of multicultural student affairs, Iowa State
Interviews will include open forums, which the campus community is encouraged to attend. All forums will take place from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. in the Memorial Union's Cardinal Room, unless indicated. An evaluation form is available online. The open forum dates are:
- Tuesday, May 3, Williams-Klotz (MU Campanile Room)
- Thursday, May 5, Ralston
- Tuesday, May 10, Elkins
- Wednesday, May 11, Kollasch
- Thursday, May 12, Pistilli