Campus interviews are scheduled over the next 10 days for five finalists for Iowa State's university registrar post. Their campus visits include a one-hour open forum (3-4 p.m., Memorial Union Gold Room) on the dates listed below. The finalists' resumes are available on the VP for Student Affairs website.
The five finalists, with open forum dates, are:
- May 3: Marla Herron, senior associate registrar, University of Kansas
- May 8: Tammy Aagard, university registrar, University of Wyoming
- May 9: Laura Doering, senior associate registrar and director of transfer relations, Iowa State
- May 10: Earl Hawkey, director of registration and records, University of Nebraska, Lincoln
- May 11: Karen Jarrell, assistant provost and university registrar, University of Texas, Dallas
A downloadable form with which to evaluate the finalists also is online; all evaluation forms should be returned by 5 p.m. Monday, May 14, to Rose Wilbanks, 2350 Beardshear.
Kathy Jones, Iowa State's registrar since 1996, also serves as associate vice president for student affairs. She plans to remain in the latter post through December.
James Dorsett, director of the office of international students and scholars, and associate provost Dave Holger are co-chairing the search committee.