Claim 2011 flexible spending expenses by April 30

You've kept track of your medical and dependent care expenses all year. Now it's time to reap the benefits of your efforts, if you haven't already done so.

You must file health care and dependent care flexible spending account claims by April 30 to receive reimbursements for your 2011 eligible expenses. If you miss the deadline, you'll lose any unclaimed money that was deducted from your paycheck to cover qualified expenses in 2011.

Reimbursement claim forms (PDF) for 2011 are available online through Wellmark. First-time users should click "New User" to create a username and password. Past users should make sure that any of their saved claim forms have Wellmark's latest address and fax number:

Spending Accounts Office
P.O. Box 14314
Lexington, KY 40512-4314
FAX: (855) 299-4389

All 2012 flexible spending claims should be filed through ASIFlex, Iowa State's new flexible spending account administrator.

Call the following numbers if you have additional questions:

  • For 2011 claims, contact Wellmark at (800) 624-2755
  • For 2012 claims, contact ASIFlex at (800) 659-3035
  • For issues Wellmark or ASIFlex are unable to resolve, contact ISU's Human Resource Service Center at 4-4800