Central stores and chemistry stores will debut new online catalogs July 1 to coincide with changes to the ordering process when the Workday system goes live. ISU purchasing cards (P-cards) also will be added as a payment option for orders from both stores.
Tuesday, June 18, is the last day to order items with departmental account numbers. Worktags, which replace account numbers in the Workday system, or P-cards will be needed to place orders after June 18. Specialists on improved service delivery (ISD) teams can help buyers with questions about Workday worktags.
Online ordering will not be available June 19-28, but orders will be accepted on site and by email and phone. The new online catalogs will be accessible via links on CyBUY and the central stores and chemistry stores websites. Direct links to the two dedicated ordering websites that go live July 1 are:
- Central stores, https://order.centralstores.iastate.edu
- Chemistry stores, https://order.chem.iastate.edu
Contact Bill Spratt (294-0402, firstname.lastname@example.org), central stores supervisor; or John Burright (294-0200, email@example.com), chemistry stores manager, with questions.
- Travel card use begins in July; training is available now, June 13, 2019
- Workday won't make it harder to do business with campus units, March 28, 2019
- Worktags will replace account numbers in Workday, Feb. 7, 2019