A university search committee is looking for the next director of the Thielen Student Health Center. New York City based Keeling and Associates is helping with the national search.
The position was posted in April and applications are due May 30. A hiring announcement is expected by Aug. 1, with a start date prior to January 2016. The director oversees all student health care operations, including primary health care, mental health care, laboratory and radiology services, physical therapy and an in-house pharmacy.
Martino Harmon, associate vice president for student affairs, is serving as interim director. Michelle Hendricks retired from Iowa State in September 2014.
- David Biedenbach, assistant vice president, president's office
- Pam Elliott Cain, associate vice president, business and finance
- Martino Harmon, committee chair, associate vice president, student affairs
- David Holger, associate provost
- Laura Knowles, nursing supervisor, student health center
- Dabney Larson-Hargrafen, physical therapist, student health center
- Marty Martinez, psychologist, student counseling
- Breanna Meier, senior, kinesiology and health
- Carver Nebbe, MD psychiatrist, student health center
- Rose Wilbanks, committee support, administrative specialist, student affairs