Anderson Sculpture Garden
South of Morrill Hall, free, 4-3342.
Brunnier Art Museum
Scheman Building, 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Tuesday-Friday, 1-4 p.m. Saturday-Sunday, $3 donation suggested, 4-3342.
- "Salon to Modern Gallery," works of art from the permanent collection, continuing.
- "Woven Together," art and design in Native American textiles, ceramics and baskets, through Aug. 2.
- Real and Imagined Aspects of the State Capitol," prints by Amy Worthen, through Aug. 2.
Christian Petersen Art Museum
Morrill Hall, 11 a.m.-4 p.m. Monday-Friday, $3 donation suggested, 4-9500.
- "Through Charlotte's Eyes: Christian Petersen, Sculptor," a reinterpretation of Charlotte’s views of her sculptor husband as told to her daughter Mary Petersen and Lynette Pohlman, exhibition curator, through Occtober 18.
- "The People's College: the Morrill Act and Iowa State," a comprehensive historic time-line will be installed on the walls of the ground floor hallway that leads through Morrill Hall.
College of Design Forum
College of Design, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday, free, 4-7428
Kildee Hall Atrium
- "Small Pleasures," works by Ingrid Lilligren created from dry pastels and eggshells, through May 10.
Textiles and Clothing Museum, Mary Alice Gallery
1015 Morrill Hall, 11 a.m.-4 p.m., Monday-Friday; free, 4-7474.
Farm House Museum
Central campus, noon-4 p.m., Monday-Friday, free, $3 donation suggested, 4-3342.
- "Art Nouveau: Lighting with Style," features light fixtures, furniture and decorative objects from prominent Art nouveau artists, through Oct. 25.
Memorial Union, free, phone 6-6848 for viewing hours.
- "You Could Be a Princess If You Were a Bit Nicer," works by John Soukup, through March 31.
Memorial Union, free, phone 6-6848 for viewing hours between 8 a.m. and 10 p.m.
- "Art Inspired Exhibit," juried exhibition with current work of ISU students, through March 25.
Conservatory, Reiman Gardens
9 a.m.-4:30 p.m. Monday-Friday, $8 (youth $4, free for members), 4-2710.
- "Make Our Spirits Great: 100 Years of Homecoming at Iowa State University," through May 2013.
- Online exhibits: www.lib.iastate.edu/spcl/exhibits/online.html.
College of Design, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday, free, 4-7428.
403 Parks Library, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Friday, free, 4-6672.